Pacific West Academy Scholarship Program
What if I can’t afford the Training?
Pacific West Academy does its utmost to help prospective security agents with job placement. For this reason, there are options for those that qualify in the form of scholarships. The training academy at Advanced Security Concepts was tasked with developing a way to help select individuals who have the desire to obtain quality training from a recognized institution, but may need financial assistance.
The Pacific West Academy Scholarship Program:
The Pacific West Academy scholarship grants enable the recipients to study at Pacific West Academy at a reduced price based on academic and financial needs. Pacific West Academy has established the following procedures to qualify for a scholarship:
- Scholarships will be awarded based on leadership abilities, contributions to community, character, and financial need
- Applicants who are not selected may reapply for awards quarterly (with documentation renewal)
Pacific West Academy may award the scholarships to individuals based on the following criteria:
- Complete application documents
- Possess a desire to pursue educational and career goals in high end and executive protection
- Present documents that show financial needs
- Submit a personal essay stating reasons why prospective student should qualify for grant
Deadline for Submission
- Deadline for submission is 30 days prior to the start of the first course in that specific training month.
- Pacific West Academy values and encourages the interest and involvement of all students wishing to apply for the scholarships.